Happy Friday, everyone!
The sweet Ami (@Ami_T1995) nominated me to be next to answer the questions for the Vogue parody flittering about Twitter. I thought it sounded like fun, so here are my answers. I hope you enjoy and learn a little more about me.
1)What is your usual Starbucks order? Caramel Macchiato
2) What does your work station look like right now? It is completely covered in papers, envelopes, things I need to do, notes that I wrote to myself which are indecipherable, etc.
3) All-time favorite food? Chocolate
4) Favorite Author? Stephen King
5) What do you think of open relationships? I don’t think it is for me but if it makes you and your partner happy, go for it.
6) What is your favorite video game? On my old NES it was Super Mario Brothers or Jeopardy, on the Playstation it was Tomb Raider, on my Gameboy, it is Super Mario and the Six Golden Coins. I guess now I would say MarioKart because my husband and daughter play it.
7) Guilty Pleasure treat? Starbucks coffee or a frozen custard from Freddie’s Frozen Custard.
8) Favorite Movie? The Royal Tannenbaums.
9) Favorite book? The Count of Monte Cristo.
10) Twitter or Instagram? I am relatively new to both, but I would say I prefer Twitter.
11) Desktop or laptop? I prefer a desktop with two monitors for working or writing.
12) Best advice you’ve ever received? I will have to come back to this one…
13) What project are you working on right now?Mostly just creating blog content and trying to build a portfolio for an art display I am participating in this Fall.
14) Favorite color? I don’t really have a favorite, but probably pastel turquoise, pink, and purple.
15) Did you get good grades at school? Yes
16) Dream job? Billionaire
17) Played any sports? Not really
18) Do you have a degree? I have three
19) Nationality? American
20) What is your favourite kind of blog post to do? Writing about personal experience.
21) What do you like to collect? I like to collect blown glass paperweights and things from my travels.
22) Describe yourself in three words? Sarcastic, tired, hungry
23) If you were a rapper what would your rapper name be? Jeez, I have no idea!
24) Who was the last person you DM’d? My husband.
25) What is on the top of your wish list right now? A new (to us) car
26) Sorting house? I’m not really into Harry Potter.
27) How many tattoos do you have? One – a butterfly on my back.
28) What are you most grateful for this year? My fabulous family, I couldn’t ask for any better.
29) What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month? Someone telling me they like my work.
30) What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today? Honestly, today’s been pretty rough. I would say hugs and snuggles from my kids and husband.
31) What’s the best thing ever? Cuddles
32) Favorite season? Spring and Fall. I could totally skip Summer and Winter and be happy.
34) What fictional character do you relate to the most? Daria Morgendorffer
35) Do you like surprises? Only good surprises.
36) What’s the biggest surprise you’ve ever had?Finding out I was pregnant the first time.
37) What’s the surprise that made you cry? Same one as above.
38) What’s the best surprise you’ve ever given someone? Hopefully, the same one as above.
39) Do you like muffins? What’s not to like about muffins? I love them.
40) Do you cook often? Probably at least 5 days of the week.
41) What’s your favorite dessert? Ice cream
42) Is there a dessert you don’t like? Ice cream with nuts or other hard or crunchy things in it.
43) Cake or pie? Cake
44) What’s your least favorite food? My parents made us eat some pretty nasty things as a kid, but I would have to say vegemite, which I tried at Girl Scout camp in Mexico.
45) What’s your favorite condiment? Guacamole
46) It’s 4am on a Saturday night, what would you eat? Nothing because I would be asleep.
47) If you could teach a college class what would it be called? Probably an art class.
48) Best animated film? Toy Story
49) What has a guy (or girl) done or said to impress you? When I went to Study in France in 2009, I came home to a fully stocked refrigerator and clean apartment. My husband, then boyfriend, was super sweet and took care of my mail, plants, and everything for me while I was gone.
50) Best thing to do on a date? It has been years since I’ve been on a date, but I guess coffee or a meal so you can talk.
51) Worst thing to do on a date? Going to a movie theater or noisy bar, unless you don’t care to talk.
52) What is the funniest pick up line a guy/girl could use on a girl/guy? Gosh, I have no idea.
53) Best comic book character? Captain America and Wonder Woman
54) What are three things that are always in your purse? Old receipts, diapers, and wipes.
55) Favorite drink? Water
56) If you could play a historical character who would it be? Joan of Arc
57) Kittens or puppies? Kittens
58) Favorite sushi roll? Spiderman roll
59) What kind of lipstick do you use? I don’t wear any on a daily basis, but Nars is my favorite.
60) What kind of foundation do you use? Loreal
61) Blow dry or air dry?I air dry just about every day. I don’t have time to blow dry.
62) Who is your fashion icon? Grace Kelly
63) Favorite Disney character? Gus the mouse from Cinderella
64) What are you doing tomorrow? Working
65) Movie you laughed the hardest through? Monty Python and the Holy Grail
66) Movie that made you cry? An Affair to Remember or Dr. Zhivago
67) If you could sing a duet with someone who would it be? Stevie Nicks
68) If your life were a song what would the title be? Dazed and Confused by Led Zeppelin
69) Favourite animal? Elephant
70) Favorite illustrator? Never had one
71) Person you want to have coffee with?Lena Dunham
72) What’s the country you wish to visit? Peru
73) Best ways to decompress?Taking a walk or watching TV with my husband.
Here are my nominees:
I look forward to reading your answers to these questions!