My daughter’s fourth birthday is quickly approaching. This year she has requested a princess-themed birthday party and a unicorn cake.
We recently saw a unicorn cake in the Walmart bakery, but I was floored to see the price. $58.00? Really?
I don’t like cakes that come from grocery store bakeries because they never taste as good as a homemade or real bakery cake, so I started searching for inspiration to create a fantastic unicorn cake.
I found five awesome cakes to share with you!
- Isn’t this cake from Olly’s Cakery fun? I think it may be a unicorn version of myself after cake…
2. I love the soft colors and delicateness of this cake from Ana’s Cake Studio.
3. This unicorn sleeping on a cloud is precious!
4. This cake by My Cake School is simple but sweet.
5. This cake by Rosanna Panisino is understated and beautiful.
Now I am totally excited to get baking!
Which one is your favorite?
Have you baked a unicorn cake before? If so, any tips for me?
Click on any photo to link to the source for additional information about each lovely cake!