I am very honored to share that I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Jaya Avendel, from the blog Nin Chronicles. I follow her blog, where she shares parenting articles, poetry, and stories; please check it out. Thank you, Jaya!
The Versatile Blogger Award (VBA) is given to other bloggers for their contributions to blogging. According to the VBA’s web page, “When you consider nominating a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, consider the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page. Or, of course, the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them. Honor those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.” You can read more about the VBA here.
When nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award, one must:
- Thank the person who gave you this award and include a link to their blog.
- Select 15 bloggers to nominate for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
The bloggers I would like to nominate are:
- Rose from Blogging Mama https://www.bloggingmama.net/
- Work It & Mom http://www.workitandmom.com
- Gavin from Not Just a Princess https://notjustaprincessworld.com/
- Carrie from The Mommy on the Move http://themommyonthemove.com
- Paul & Mona from The Toast of Thailand http://toasttothailand.com
- Elizabeth from Mommin’ it Up https://www.youtube.com/momminitup
- Brianna from Mastering Mom Life https://masteringmomlife.com
- Alex from My Crafty Little Stitches http://mycraftylittlestitches.com
- Ally from Smart Simple Mom http://livnspired.com
- Leah from Five for the Road http://fivefortheroad.com
- Ellen from Family Around the Table http://familyaroundthetable.com
- Cait from Cait’s Cozy Corner http://www.caitscozycorner.com/
- Katie from Mommy in a Tutu https://mummyinatutu.co.uk/home/
- She Writes Good http://shewritesgood.com/
- Amy from Passports and Pigtails https://passportsandpigtails.com/
Seven very random things you may not know about me:
- My favorite ice cream flavor is mint from Cold Stone Creamery. I don’t like mint ice cream with the little waxy chocolate pieces in it though.
- When I was last in France some random man on the street asked me for a kiss. (I did not give him one!)
- I wish I had a cat for a pet, but my husband is allergic and would never agree to it.
- My favorite band is a tie between Led Zeppelin and the Beatles.
- I hate beer.
- When I was a kid got out of bed and saw Santa Claus playing the piano. I believed this for several years; then I realized that we didn’t have a white piano and it had to have been a dream.
- I have always been obsessed with space. I wanted to be an astronaut for a very long time. It is still something I daydream about.